Hello and Welcome to my Blog ~ I love art of all kinds. Two of my favorites are polymer clay and paper art. I have shops on Etsy that feature both of my passions. I also love writing my blog and finding artists that have a passion for their craft and feature them. I hope your day is filled with sunshine, laughter and loads of creativity.


Monday, June 20, 2011

Very Impressive Sculpting



In the Artists Words:
Since many Years creating fine art dolls,sculptures and miniatures in polymer clay. Elves,Trolls,Pixie´s,Fae´s,Wee Folk and of course 1/12 scale Miniatures like Witches and Wizard´s. I started with creating "Thicket People Pixie Originales"in January 2008


Be sure to visit her wonderful blog that is full of awesome creations: http://fairystudiokallies.blogspot.com/


ll.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Cerchio Fatato

In the Artist's Words:

Hello! My name is Barbara and I am Italian. I have always had a passion for creative arts, in 2006 I discovered the wonderful world of OOAK polymer clay. My favorite subjects are fairies and witches, but everything about the fantasy world fascinates me.

"Leila" by cerchiofatato

OOAK "Leila" sculpture art doll fantasy in polymer clay

OOAK "Leila" sculpture art doll fantasy in polymer clay OOAK "Leila" sculpture art doll fantasy in polymer clay OOAK "Leila" sculpture art doll fantasy in polymer clay OOAK "Leila" sculpture art doll fantasy in polymer clay OOAK "Leila" sculpture art doll fantasy in polymer clay

This fairy has been sculpted with Sculpey Living Doll polymer clay by me without using mold and never will be reproduced. She has a soft body and only her head, half bust, hands and half legs are sculpted, she is NOT a poseable doll, but if you need you can move up a bit arms to be more comfortable to put the metal doll stand.

Hand painted features and make up with Genesis paint. The Tibetan lamb hairs are applied lock by lock. She has ready-made eyes. Shoes are hand made by me with fabric and leather. Wings are hand made by me with mixed media and they are easily removed for safe shipping. She comes with a doll stand in white metal.



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Terry Stone ~ Fantasy Figures


In the Artist's words:
While leafing through a Lady's Home Journal Christmas Issue, I came across a how to article on salt dough ornaments. I gave it a try and soon people were asking me to purchase them. My little business took off working from my kitchen and using my dining room as my sewing and storage area. My medium now is polymer clay using mainly Prosculp.


Mrs. Tiddly Winks the mouse

Mrs. Tiddly Winks the mouse Mrs. Tiddly Winks the mouse Mrs. Tiddly Winks the mouse Mrs. Tiddly Winks the mouse Mrs. Tiddly Winks the mouse

One of a kind, hand sculptured Mouse with babies in pockets by award winning artist Terry Stone. Dressed entirely in Victorian fabric. Mrs. Tiddly Winks is 9 inches tall.

You can visit her Etsy Shop at:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/fantasystone?ref=af_circ_favshop&view_type=gallery


~*~*~*~*~*~*~

My Newest Polymer Clay Pendant Greeting Card
By Sandy Prenzi


This is not only a greeting card, but a gift as well. I created this little Indian boy out of polymer clay, It measures approximately 3" tall by 3" Wide and a ribbon necklace is included.

The card has been left blank on the inside for your own inscription and comes gift wrapped to give to that special someone. You can view this card in my Etsy Shop at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/mstp

2 comments:

Trina Prenzi said...

WOW! Awesome work!! Each artist is amazingly talented!!

Love your greeting card! :)

~Trina

clay roof tiles said...

These are stunning!great job.keep it up...