Hello and Welcome to my Blog ~ I love art of all kinds. Two of my favorites are polymer clay and paper art. I have shops on Etsy that feature both of my passions. I also love writing my blog and finding artists that have a passion for their craft and feature them. I hope your day is filled with sunshine, laughter and loads of creativity.


Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Trina's Clay Creations



I am so proud of my Daughter's polymer clay creations.


This is just one of her AWESOME CAKE TOPPERS that she has created.  Her work is amazing.   Take a moment to visit her shop at:  http://www.etsy.com/shop/trinasclaycreations



  

From the Artist:
This little cake topper was such fun to create!  I made a pumpkin carriage in orange and silver, adding vines, leaves and a darling oval door with a round window.  The two mice are sitting in the grass in front of the carriage, each holding a glass of wine and toasting each other.  She's dressed in red, he's in blue and both have great big eyes, making theirfaces so darling.  The topper is approximately 2" tall and sits on a 2 1/2" base.  Made as a custom order for an awesome customer of mine, I will be listing it in my Etsy shop (Trina's Clay Creations) as an example of a topper I can customize as a special gift and/or cake topper.   








1 comment:

Trina Prenzi said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful feature Mom!! I am honored! Thank you for your kind words about my work. This one was especially fun to create, so glad to know you love it.