Hello and Welcome to my Blog ~ I love art of all kinds. Two of my favorites are polymer clay and paper art. I have shops on Etsy that feature both of my passions. I also love writing my blog and finding artists that have a passion for their craft and feature them. I hope your day is filled with sunshine, laughter and loads of creativity.


Wednesday, February 20, 2013

RF Forever Clocks and Night Lights

RF Forever Clocks
by Rosemarie

I would like to introduce you to Rosemarie of RF Forever Clocks.  Rosemarie has a wonderful shop on Etsy.  These are just a few of her awesome creations.




Rosemarie was born and raised in New York. She became a nurse at the age of 18 and worked at that until she retired in 2003. She always liked to made things with her hands. Seeing the results always made her feel good. She has tried a little bit of everything, painting, knitting, photography you name it she has tried it. 





This birdhouse nightlight lamp would bring warmth to any room in your house.  It would be a great addition to any child's room or nursery.  It gives a warm glow when on.  The pedestal is handmade which gives it a special look.  The opening flower design and bird were created with polymer clay.  The flowers were hand painted. 



What a fun creation. This birdhouse design was hand painted with acrylic paint. It's two tone teal stripped roof give it a special look. The shutters were handmade. The back has a door that opens so you can install a battery. What is a birdhouse without birds. The yellow, red and blue birds are just the touch it needed.

This would make a great addition to any room in the house. Would also make a unique gift for all ages.




This sweet little clock will make anyone smile.  Rosemarie saw this owl and knew it was meant to be a smiley time keeper.  The owl is made of fiber wood.  It has a quartz movement that runs on an AA battery.  

What a sweet time keeper for any home or office.


1 comment:

Trina Prenzi said...

Such fun and whimsical clocks here, I've had this shop in my favorites too!! Love them all!