Hello and Welcome to my Blog ~ I love art of all kinds. Two of my favorites are polymer clay and paper art. I have shops on Etsy that feature both of my passions. I also love writing my blog and finding artists that have a passion for their craft and feature them. I hope your day is filled with sunshine, laughter and loads of creativity.


Monday, March 11, 2013

Polymer Clay on Canvas

I had so much fun making these mini canvases into little works of art.  I bought the 3" by 3" canvases, which come six to a pack,  and the easels, which come four to a pack, at Michaels.  Of course using my forty percent off coupons really made them a bargain.  I used acrylic paints to paint each canvas, then created each scene with polymer clay.  



Little Yellow Bird


My Flower Garden


Bee Happy


Sweet Little Lamb


Blue Bird of Happiness

I also added some silk flowers and little twigs that I found in my yard to 
this little creation.

9 comments:

Trina Prenzi said...

I love your canvas art designs! Each one is so adorable, bright, and happy!

Lisa J. Ammerman said...

These are cute little works of art. Very clever!

Sandy's Creations in Clay said...

Thank you Trina and Lisa, They are so much fun to make.

Splendid Little Stars said...

These are very cute!

Sandy's Creations in Clay said...

Thank you so much Splendid Little Stars.

Melobeau said...

These happy little miniatures on canvas really make me smile. You have created such lovely special little scenes.

Anonymous said...

The idea of canvas is perfect! I love "My Flower Garden" It's a bit like Van Gogh!

Vicki Maheu said...

Those are so cute! I just love them!

Sandy's Creations in Clay said...

Thank you so very much Anita, Gayl and Vicki for your wonderful comments.