Hello and Welcome to my Blog ~ I love art of all kinds. Two of my favorites are polymer clay and paper art. I have shops on Etsy that feature both of my passions. I also love writing my blog and finding artists that have a passion for their craft and feature them. I hope your day is filled with sunshine, laughter and loads of creativity.


Saturday, August 24, 2013

And A Star Was Born ~ With A Different Name (LOL)

Would they have been just as famous with their original names?


Jamie Fox - Eric Marlon Bishop
Helen Mirren - Illyena Mironoff
Ben Kingsley - Krishna Pandit Bhanji
Meg Ryan - Margaret Hyra
Julie Andrews - Julia Wells
Elton John - Reginald Kenneth Dwight
Bob Dylan - Robert Zimmerman
Faith Hill - Audrey Perry
Whoopi Goldberg - Caryn Elaine Johnson
Steven Tyler - Steven Tallarico
Chevy Chase - Cornelius Crane Chase
Miley Cyrus - Destiny Hope Cyrus
Larry King - Lawrence Zeigler
Joan Rivers - Joan Molinsky
Katy Perry - Kathryn Hudson
Tina Turner - Anna Mae Bullock
Van Deisel - Mark Vincent
Woody Allen - Allen Kunigsberg
Tom Cruise - Thomas Cruise Matopher IV
Bruce Willis - Walter Willis
Elvis Costello - Declan MacManus
Dakota Fanning - Hannah Fanning
Alicia Keys - Alicia Cook
Jack Black - Thomas Black
Spike Lee - Shelton Lee
Nicholas Cage - Nicholas Kim Coppola
Cher - Cheryl Sarkisian
Portia DeRossi - Amanda Lee Rogers
Demi Moore - Dematria Gene Gaynes
Charlie Sheen - Carlos Irwin Estevez
Carman Electra - Tara Patrick
Michael Caine - Maurice Micklewhite
Marilyn Monroe - Norma Jean Mortenson
Diane Keaton - Diane Hall


No comments: