Hello and Welcome to my Blog ~ I love art of all kinds. Two of my favorites are polymer clay and paper art. I have shops on Etsy that feature both of my passions. I also love writing my blog and finding artists that have a passion for their craft and feature them. I hope your day is filled with sunshine, laughter and loads of creativity.


Saturday, May 19, 2012

Plastic Bottle Jewelry



This is a very unusual pendant by Nahoko Koyama.
She created this beautiful bouquet out of (PET) plastic bottles.


Having already made a splash at design outlets and events in NY, London, Tokyo and Moscow, MIXKO now has in her Etsy shop some one-offs and other special items you won't find anywhere else.

Her clients include:
MoMA, New York, Victoria & Albert Museum, London, Colette, Paris, Art Decorativs, Paris

ECO FRIENDLY PENDANT NECKLACE  





A lovely vintage styled bouquet of flowers made from PET bottles. 
Individually handmade in England.  Very durable, as they are plastic, yet has 
classic antique glass look.

The Chain and findings are Antiqued Copper/Gold

Matching Earrings



You can visit Nahoko's Etsy shop at

3 comments:

Trina Prenzi said...

Very unique and fun, love the deep colors and glass look of these. Thanks for sharing this artist with us. Off to visit her Etsy Shop now. :)

Shirali Patel Woolfrey said...

wow what a creative artist!! PET bottles!! awesome!!!

Sandy's Creations in Clay said...

Thank you Trina and Shirali for stopping by and checking out my post.