Hello and Welcome to my Blog ~ I love art of all kinds. Two of my favorites are polymer clay and paper art. I have shops on Etsy that feature both of my passions. I also love writing my blog and finding artists that have a passion for their craft and feature them. I hope your day is filled with sunshine, laughter and loads of creativity.


Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pin Cushions

My newest endeavor is creating pincushions. I have been having such a fun time making these. Yesterday I covered a tin which is perfect to make up a sewing kit for traveling.


A sewing tin ~ perfect for travel.


A little mason jar filled with sewing goodies.


This eyelet lace pincushion is filled with buttons for decoration.


The saying on this little pincushion is "Don't Needle the Seamstress"


Hand painted glass jar with a pincushion top.


You can find these and more of my creations at my Etsy Shop:

2 comments:

Trina Prenzi said...

I love all of your pin cushions Mom, each so unique!

Sandy's Creations in Clay said...

Thank you Trina. They are fun to make.