Hello and Welcome to my Blog ~ I love art of all kinds. Two of my favorites are polymer clay and paper art. I have shops on Etsy that feature both of my passions. I also love writing my blog and finding artists that have a passion for their craft and feature them. I hope your day is filled with sunshine, laughter and loads of creativity.


Monday, June 18, 2012

Something Old and Something New

This is a Garden Angel which has been out of my Etsy shop for about four months. She needed a new background and I used Picmonkey (an editing program) to do just that.  I love the magical look of the background. I have now re-introduced her back into my shop.




This new creation was a fun one to do.  I had this little book that I bought at Michaels and wanted to incorporate it with a figurine.  I found that paper products can be put in the oven with the clay because of the low heat which makes it easy for placement. No fussing with glue afterwards.




Here is another creation that I re-introduced into my Etsy Shop.  A customer ordered two of these (without the jump rings) to put in her terrariums.  She wanted them to be peeking out among the leaves.


Cherub Pendant


Another new item I created is this sewing bug who is being very helpful by holding a spool of thread.  I used 20 gauge wire for the antennas and glass beads for the eyes.  She is only an inch and a half tall.

1 comment:

Trina Prenzi said...

Such sweet faces, love them all. Really like the new backgrounds, the pictures look great!