Hello and Welcome to my Blog ~ I love art of all kinds. Two of my favorites are polymer clay and paper art. I have shops on Etsy that feature both of my passions. I also love writing my blog and finding artists that have a passion for their craft and feature them. I hope your day is filled with sunshine, laughter and loads of creativity.


Sunday, September 23, 2012

Art Dolls by Noa Sadeh


Dancing Seeds by Noa Sadeh

From the Artist:
For as long as I can remember, I have always loved and emerged herself in nature. I'd stray and wonder outdoors discovering natural treasures that exist within our beautiful world. From the fields to the
mountains and beyond. I thought, how can I bring the innocent simplicity of the wild into my home environment and simultaneously into my life?. This question inspired me to create. 




Woman archer - fairy doll waldorf inspired mobile.Wondering in the woods, cultivating her skills, the archer woman is a zen artist. 



this lovely knitting caricature represents the beauty of creation. peaceful, colorful and relaxed she is all in her creative world. ideal present for woman who loves to create



The Guitar Player

Out there, exploring solely and courageously, the guitar player is writing the tune of life. This mobile is a perfect gift for any musician or anyone with music close to his/her heart


Noa opened her shop on Etsy August 1st ~ 2012
You can see more of her wonderful creations at: 

2 comments:

Trina Prenzi said...

Love Noa's 'Dancing Seeds' Art Dolls!! Just adorable, and I love the name of her shop! Thank you for sharing this artist with us. I am going to visit her shop right now!

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Sandy, thanks for posting these dolls, they are so beautiful.

Ruth