Hello and Welcome to my Blog ~ I love art of all kinds. Two of my favorites are polymer clay and paper art. I have shops on Etsy that feature both of my passions. I also love writing my blog and finding artists that have a passion for their craft and feature them. I hope your day is filled with sunshine, laughter and loads of creativity.


Monday, September 10, 2012

Polymer Clay and Paint Brushes

I have been experimenting with combining Polymer Clay Creations with Paint Brushes and have found that the two compliment each other extremely well.  The polymer clay pieces are creations that I have had for awhile and realized that by adding them along with other embellishments they make very unique gift items.



I painted bright red paint on the handle of this brush and embellished it with a polymer clay mouse, which I created, and centered her on a multi colored band of paper. I tied a polka dot aqua blue ribbon on the handle and added a bright blue heart in the center. The bristles have been painted with the purple luminous paint. 

With this creation, I painted purple acrylic paint on the handle and embellished the brush with a polymer clay Indian boy, which I created, and centered him on a purple and lavender ribbon. A large deep burgundy ribbon is tucked in behind the little boy giving  the brush a special touch. The bristles have been painted with the purple luminous paint.


These along with more of my Paint Brush creations can be seen at:

1 comment:

Trina Prenzi said...

These are great Mom! Love that little mouse!