Hello and Welcome to my Blog ~ I love art of all kinds. Two of my favorites are polymer clay and paper art. I have shops on Etsy that feature both of my passions. I also love writing my blog and finding artists that have a passion for their craft and feature them. I hope your day is filled with sunshine, laughter and loads of creativity.


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My New Business Card





I am so thrilled! My son Charlie who is a wonderful photographer and graphic artist created my business cards and I think they turned out beautifully.
I use the purple masked face as my Avatar in my Etsy Shop and I also wanted to have it on my business cards. If anyone would like him to create business cards his e-mail address is Charlieprenzi@gmail.com and to see his wonderful photography his website is: http://charlieprenziphotography.com/

I have my first Craft Sale tomorrow and I will be so pleased to be able to give them out. I was thinking that when I have time, I will create a business card holder out of clay for occasions like this. Something with a purple theme to compliment the cards.
As promised in an earlier blog, here is the the swirl that Nancy Lotzer from our Guild taught us how to create. She
is an absolute genius with her swirled bowls.



We started out small as you can see. This needs a lot of perfecting thats for sure, but I loved knowing how to do it and I am going to work at it so one day I too can make the beautiful bowls Nancy makes.

No comments: