Hello and Welcome to my Blog ~ I love art of all kinds. Two of my favorites are polymer clay and paper art. I have shops on Etsy that feature both of my passions. I also love writing my blog and finding artists that have a passion for their craft and feature them. I hope your day is filled with sunshine, laughter and loads of creativity.


Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mosaic Tile Masterpiece




~ Claire Fairweather has created a masterpiece ~


Claire has named her mosaic "Our Future" It is a 30.5 cm by 30.5 cm polymer clay tiles on canvas. She designed it for the New Zealand Art Guild Annual Members Exhibition 2011.

This mosaic tile artwork has been designed to show the different phases of love during the course of a lifelong relationship ~ the future for a couple in love.

Visit Claire's website to see the key to the meaning behind each tile. You will be enchanted. http://clairefairweather.blogspot.com/2011/07/our-future-mosaic-artwork-is-now.html


Claire first used polymer clay to create unique contemporary ‘Art-Brooches’ and has been expanding her range of art and craft work, as she continues to accomplish new techniques with this wide ranging medium. She is now concentrating on creating larger pieces of mosaic artwork, using her own custom polymer clay tiles.




2 comments:

Trina Prenzi said...

What an awesome mosaic piece! Thank you for sharing!

Janie said...

Wow, not only a wonderful piece of art, but a very special mosaic!