Hello and Welcome to my Blog ~ I love art of all kinds. Two of my favorites are polymer clay and paper art. I have shops on Etsy that feature both of my passions. I also love writing my blog and finding artists that have a passion for their craft and feature them. I hope your day is filled with sunshine, laughter and loads of creativity.


Friday, August 10, 2012

Custom Needle-felted Sculptures


Gourmet Felting

You will absolutely adore Gerry's Etsy shop.  Her creations are stunning as you can see from the photographs below.  She specializes in Custom Sculptures of peoples pets and strives for realism, but with a touch of whimsey!  All of her sculptures are able to pose which makes them very unique.


Gerry's sculpting has been featured in Teddy Bear Review Magazine.

These are just a few of my favorites.


I just want to hug this little one.


I love this elegant setting, showing Gerry's 
awesome sculpture with a doll.


I think he's saying hello


This little Yorkie fits perfectly in your hand.


                                             I love  this little sheep.  


Stop by Gerry's shop and see all of her awesome creations.
 You will be as awestruck as I am.

2 comments:

Trina Prenzi said...

Gerry's needle felting and her shop have been a favorite of mine for a long time. Her work is so realistic and adorable!!! Thank you for featuring this artist today.

Sandy's Creations in Clay said...

I thought she might be one of your favorites. She is awesome at her craft.