Hello and Welcome to my Blog ~ I love art of all kinds. Two of my favorites are polymer clay and paper art. I have shops on Etsy that feature both of my passions. I also love writing my blog and finding artists that have a passion for their craft and feature them. I hope your day is filled with sunshine, laughter and loads of creativity.


Thursday, August 16, 2012

Paper Beauty

Not too long ago, I was at a resort called the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine Texas. I was awestruck by this beautiful work of art.  The backdrop is a water fall and this magnificient creation was posed so casually in the forefront.  It was created out of paper over a wire armature.  The  colors that were used on this sculpture lend itself beautifully to the mosaic background.  










1 comment:

Trina Prenzi said...

That sculpture is so cool! I don't remember seeing it when I was there. Thanks for sharing it with us!