Hello and Welcome to my Blog ~ I love art of all kinds. Two of my favorites are polymer clay and paper art. I have shops on Etsy that feature both of my passions. I also love writing my blog and finding artists that have a passion for their craft and feature them. I hope your day is filled with sunshine, laughter and loads of creativity.


Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Custom Ribbon Caddy

Wouldn't you love to have a ribbon organizer that holds a lot of ribbon?
  Well, Patty Berntsen's Ribbon Caddys certainly do and they are awesome.  

Her Ribbon Caddy's are her own invention and she has several to choose from.  This Caddy holds over 275 spools of ribbon unheard of on 10 Spring loaded rods. It will even fit in a cupboard the measurements are 21.5" tall 25" wide and 13" deep. 



Visit her blog at: ricracrollers.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Trina Prenzi said...

That's a great ribbon caddy!